Sunday, June 25, 2006

Warm Breezes...Blue Waters


I am such a procrastinator. We are leaving for our big, hopefully excellent adventure in 5 days and I have to narrow down what we are taking with us. We will be in Utah, Vancouver, and Alaska. Alaska this year could be wet, cold & raw and it also could be warm & sunny; Utah could be very hot; Vancouver, somewhere in the middle. We need formal clothes for the 2 formal nights on the ship. I should be going through the piles of clothes I've made, but instead I went through my photos from the trip we took in March to Nassau ...where packing was simple and super easy. This flower (above) was at the resort...the warm blue waters just feet away...the powdery white sand....the cocktails...the food...heavenly.

Heavens! I have to stop procrastinating and get a move on!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture makes me want a delicious melon. yummy karen

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was yummy! Karen
not yummy karen

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home