Thursday, June 29, 2006

Congrats & Good Luck


An email from my friend Richard in South Africa told of some good news....Andrea agreed to marry him! (Congrats!!!!!!) If he is cancer free early next year, they will marry on Valentine's Day. I am thrilled for them! I hope they have many happy & healthy years together. (by the way, my hubby & I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary tonight....and now I am blogging?????)

Richard starts chemo tomorrow so I want to send him good health wishes...you will be in my thoughts R. Let's hope the chemo tracks down every one of those cancer cells and leaves the healthy ones.

We leave on our big journey in 34 hours.... I will be back at this computer in about 450 hours, God willing. I'll send posts from the blackberry and maybe even upload a photo or two when we have the chance... Take care all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home